Thursday 3 September 2015

I am a lone traveler,
I travel for miles all alone.
I keep meeting new people as I travel towards the unknown and undiscovered,
But I can't keep up with them for too long,
Perhaps my liking for solitude and my need to go on is a reason for it,
Or is it because of my different nature that I get abandoned after some time.
Alas! I will never know the reason or will I?
When I started my journey there were only a few people who supported me,
Now I am far,far,far away from them,
I know there will be a point when I would have traveled so far away that there won't be anyone waiting for me to return IF I do return.
But everything comes at a cost,
So does my journey.
As I smoke up the last pack I have no Idea what I am searching for?
But I know I will know I have found it when I will come across it,
Till then let's count those stars in the night sky,
listen to the music of the wild and the free,
observe the daring and talented
and start following what we want rather than what others want us to do.
~Shayon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Contributors

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © sarcastic minion ;) | Powered by Blogger
Design by Saeed Salam | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com