Friday 2 October 2015

Death

Tap!Tap!Tap!!!
Fuck you,you little bastard,let me sleep;
I said to the little sparrow before covering my ears with a dirty and spit stained pillow.
But the sparrow seemed to a shameless moron too,
For he increased the frequency of his tapping after he saw my ears getting lost.
Tired and dizzy, I sat up on my bed and  kicked away an empty whiskey bottle.
As the bottle met its death,
After colliding against the wall and shattering into a million pieces,
I laughed like an asshole.
After a couple of minutes, irritated by the continuous tapping and walked towards the window while walking on empty cigarette buts.
I opened the and as the sparrow hopped to another roof,
I shouted, get lost,you ...  .
I stopped halfway before completing my statement, the cool wind ruffling across my hair made me forget everything.
The cool wind seemed to force me to step outside of my room and enjoy the real world.
I accepted the invitation without even realizing and stepped out of my room after donning and old worn out pair of jeans and an oversized T-shirt.
As I walked down my locality's alley with fingers in my jeans pocket and my head bent,
I appeared to be cool, but in reality my fingers were searching for coins enough for a cup of tea and a couple of cigarettes.
The wind continued blowing across my face as I took the last turn to the tea-shop,
Everyone around me either passed by without even bothering to notice me or gave me judgemental stares.
I continued walking,those judgemental looks had ceased to offend me ages ago.

As I sipped tea and smoked a cigarette inside the tea-shop the clouds burst out in tears of happiness as if crying in happiness on their accomplishment of making me come out of my room.
I stepped out of the tea-shop and smashed the mud-cup against the wall thus gaining a couple more judgemental looks but I didn't cared about it.
As I walked back towards my house bathing in rain,
I had a strange, strange feeling of freedom,
This sense of freedom was much,much stronger than any drug,
I never had experienced this sort of freedom ever before in my life.
Thus the rains seemed to be providing me that freedom which no narcotics could.
                       ×-------×-------×
Poor guy! Drugs killed him in such a cruel way,
Said the paramedic as he zipped up my body inside the dark body bag.
But I had a smile on my dead face,
For I knew my death wasn't as painful as my life.
~Shayon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Contributors

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © sarcastic minion ;) | Powered by Blogger
Design by Saeed Salam | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com